Saturday 8 December 2007

Freeride mountain biking

Welcome to my blog. I'm trying to find out how much interest there is in the mountain biking world for downhill courses & freeriding locations in the UK & especially in Yorkshire as I live here. For those of you who have visited Innerleithen & Glentress (in the Borders) will appreciate how good it can get with a little imagination. There are a few dotted around the country with Esher & Okeford being two other examples for freeriding.
Any info & input on good riding spots or any news of proposed freeride parks would be fantastic so that people who want this sort of riding can find it. Would Yorkshire benefit from freeride/DH spots with the amount of hills it has? I think it would.
I will keep this blog updated with riding that we have done or heard about so other like minded riders can get their gravity fuelled fixes.
It'd be great to hear other riders views.
Thanks.

No comments: